dmmd.net
October 30, 2020, 10:42:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DMMD is currently developing Visere 6.0, a multi-OS image processing and viewing platform.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone using Visere on a Windows Vista  (Read 19339 times)
William Phillips

View Profile WWW
« on: July 27, 2007, 10:20:39 am »

Is anyone using Visere on Vista?  I want to hear what you think? or any issues you've encountered.

Huh

Have a great weekend,

William
William Strickland

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 12:48:38 pm »

I have vista and have used Visere in the past (and prefer it for dealing with images), but for
some reason the two will not get along. After installing, attempting to open Visere yields
only the 'report an error' screen. Amusingly, trying to get a response on the details of the
error yields a second 'report an error' screen.
I'm not entirely sure if this is Vista's fault, but considering the other oddities and frustrations
I have dealt with since getting this new computer, it would seem the most likely culprit.
William Phillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 12:50:28 am »

I'm not sure its entirely the fault of your new machine. I've received a couple of responses from other folks that had the same problem.  The experiences they had were with nightly builds downloaded before October. I take it you are having trouble with recent build?

William Strickland

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 09:59:55 pm »

You are correct. The latest build I downloaded was the latest I was able to find on the website before my post on the thirty first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: