dmmd.net
April 01, 2020, 11:35:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DMMD Algorithms (DMA) is a multi-threaded image processing library that takes advantage of the multicore CPUs available today.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest Visere Slow on start up  (Read 18589 times)
elvinantonio

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2008, 01:34:14 am »

Hi and thanks for such a great program. I love visere since for me is the best. I just installed the latest edition but find out on vista that takes a long time to start the interface.
It this normal? or what I have to do in my computer to it can start faster. I have Window Vista Ultimate 32 Bit, 4 Gigs of ram and a Dual core processor at 5.2mhz.
Darian
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 08:16:00 am »

Dear Elvinantonio,

Thank you for your kind words about Visere!  We are aware of a slow start issue when the Directories toolbar is present.  We are currently trying to figure out what exactly is causing this issue as it seems to be related with the fact that the directories toolbar tries to access remote directories as part of its start up.  Visere can take a little longer to start when the Directories toolbar is on.  Can you please disable the directories toolbar and see if Visere starts up faster without it? 

Your feedback is much appreciated.  If the issue is the directories toolbar, then we will let you know as soon as we find a fix for it.  If the directories toolbar is not the issue, then can you try to disable toolbar by toolbar and see if at any point Visere starts up faster?

Best,
Darian
elvinantonio

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 10:27:38 pm »

Thank you, Darian. Yes with the Directory toolbar off Visere starts really fast. I'm very happy with Visere. I believe that visere is the Adcsee pro, Adobe Lightroom. ect killer!!!
It is far better right now than those for me. Thank for such a great application!

Sincerely,
Elvin Antonio
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: